On 24 February 2022, the life of every Ukrainian has changed forever. The activity of the Charity Fund “Breathe” has also been transformed. The organisation was initially established by Sayenko Kharenko’s partners and Ukrainian businessmen to support medical institutions during the COVID-19 pandemic. Since the start of the war, “Breathe” raises funds to help Ukrainian hospitals and civilians affected by the disaster.
During the last seven weeks, the Fund received almost UAH 5 million (over USD 160,000) from people and companies worldwide. Thanks to your donations, we are able to deliver relief to those who needs it urgently every day.
Essential equipment and medicines have already been received by:
- Kyiv Regional Hospital №2;
- Regional Clinical Perinatal Center of the Kharkiv Regional Council;
- Lviv City Children’s Clinical Hospital;
- Sumy Regional Children’s Clinical Hospital;
- Pryluky City Center for Primary Health Care;
- Wards of 99 Problems Fund;
- Vinnytsia Regional Children’s Hospital;
- Nemyriv City Hospital;
- Rivne Regional Hospital for War Veterans;
- Pension for the elderly “Silver Age” and many others.
The Fund is currently dealing with the applications from the Central Polyclinic of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine, the National Cancer Institute of Ukraine, Mykola Halytskyi Nizhyn City Central Hospital, Regional Clinical Perinatal Center of the Kharkiv Regional Council, LifeHouse Geriatric Boarding House, Kholmyn Village Council and many others.
For the past one and a half months, we have established contacts and effectively coordinated our activities with Unchain Ukraine, Kyiv Defenders, 99 Problems Fund and the Ministry of Health of Ukraine.
Thank you all for supporting those who are in most need!