In June, the necessary medicines and consumables were delivered to:
- National Cancer Institute;
- The State Institution “Romodanov Neurosurgery Institute National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine”;
- Kyiv City Clinical Oncology Center;
- Lviv Polytechnic National University;
- several military hospitals; and
- field hospitals.
In addition to financial support, the “Breathe” Charity Fund also receives humanitarian aid. This month we received 480 MFAK from our new US partners, the US-Ukraine Foundation. The Foundation supports the people of Ukraine in their quest for freedom, democracy, a free-market economy, and human rights. The multi-first aid kit (MFAK) can be used on multiple people. It will look like traditional medical kits, however, it has items that will be better for traumatic injuries.
We heartfully thank you for supporting those who are in most need. We will continue to inform you about the distribution of aid obtained with your generous assistance.
Donations can be made via the Fund’s website https://dyhai.org/en