From 14 to 18 March, philanthropists from all over the world donated more than UAH 2.153 million to the “Breathe” Charity Fund. Since the beginning of March, the total amount of donations has almost reached UAH 3 million.
The team is currently preparing supplies of the necessary items requested by:
- Municipal non-profit enterprise of Sumy regional council “Regional children’s clinical hospital”;
- Municipal non-profit enterprise “Pryluky City Center of Primary Health Care”;
- Municipal non-profit enterprise of the Kharkiv regional council “Regional children’s clinical hospital”;
- Separate subdivision “St. Nicholas Hospital” of the municipal non-profit enterprise “Lviv Municipal Medical Association” Multidisciplinary Clinical Hospital of Intensive Care and Ambulance “;
- The National Cancer Institute of Ukraine;
- Geriatric boarding house “Life House”.
We heartfully thank to everyone who contributed for supporting those in need. We will continue to inform you about the distribution of aid obtained with your generous assistance.
Donations can be made via the Fund’s website.