The “Breathe” Charity Fund never stops on its activity. In July, we collected almost UAH 500,000 to help hospitals and civilians affected by the war in Ukraine.
During July, the Fund delivered:
- food, baby and hygiene products for internally displaced and low-income people to the Avangardiv settlement council, Odesa region. The community shelters more than 1,700 citizens from different parts of Ukraine (Mykolaiv, Kherson, Nova Kakhovka, Mariupol, Kharkiv, etc.), including almost 300 children;
- medicines and consumables for the First City Clinical Hospital of Poltava City Council;
- medicines and consumables for several field hospitals;
- more than 700 first-aid kits of the MFAK type.
The Fund is also waiting for the delivery of:
- electrocoagulator and knives for general and abdominal surgery, as well as dental equipment for several field hospitals;
- device for objective hearing examination for Chernihiv Regional Children’s Hospital.
Still, many requests from hospitals across the country remain in the works, including the National Cancer Institute.
The Fund continues to develop relationships with international organisations, charitable foundations and volunteers. For example, in July, the Fund received the second batch of humanitarian aid, including 1,020 first-aid kits of the MFAK type, from our partners from the USA – the US-Ukraine Foundation. The Foundation supports the people of Ukraine in their quest for freedom, democracy, a free-market economy and human rights.
In addition, the Fund launched a grant program to provide rental support and partially cover payments for the state property tenants, supporting the country as it defends itself from the russian invasion. The program arose from the exchange of official letters with the State Property Fund of Ukraine and is being implemented thanks to financial support from our country’s caring friends from the USA. More information can be found on the program website https://rentaid.dyhai.org
We heartfully thank you for supporting those who are in most need. We will continue to inform you about the distribution of aid obtained with your generous assistance.
Donations can be made via the Fund’s website https://dyhai.org/en